I have been staying busy. I recently finished technical review of a new book titled Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 Cookbook. Here is what the book will look like.
Here is an overview of what you can expect from the book:
- How to use VMM Architecture and plan for a real word deployment
- Utilize Network Virtualization, Gateway integration, Storage integration, Resource Throttling, and Availability options
- Deploy Operations Manager and integrate with VMM
- Integrate SC APP Controller with VMM to manage Private and Public Clouds (Azure)
- Cluster deployment with VMM Bare Metal
- Create and deploy Virtual Machines from Templates
- Deploy a highly available VMM Management Server
- Manage Hyper-V, Vmware, and Citrix from VMM
- How to upgrade from SCVMM 2008R2 to SCVMM 2012 SP1
The author of this book is Edvaldo Alessandro Cardoso. He is a regular speaker at technical conferences, blogger and fellow MVP in Virtualization.
and his blog can be found here: http://virtualisationandmanagement.wordpress.com
I will post more information once the book is published. For now you can learn more about the book here: