Today Pierre Roman (@wiredcanuck) Senior Cloud Advocate of Microsoft & myself (@buchatech) streamed “Introduction to Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes” on Learn Live. Here is what we covered in this session:
In this session, showed you how Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes clusters can help customers like Contoso to optimize and simplify their operations. Here are the Learning objectives we covered:
- Describe Kubernetes, Azure Arc, and Azure Arc-enabled Kubernetes.
- Connect Kubernetes clusters to Azure Arc.
- Manage Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes clusters by using GitOps.
- Integrate Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes cluster with Azure services like Azure Monitor and Azure Policy.
If you missed it don’t worry. 🙂 You can watch the playback on the Microsoft Developer YouTube channel here:
You can check out more Learn Live episodes on the:
- Learn Live: Azure Hybrid Cloud Study Hall YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxwn8112loo&list=PLlrxD0HtieHiOKfpI9oWUQ051MLO-BzEt
- Learn Live Channel (all learn live videos are here): https://aka.ms/LearnLive