Recently (April 2021) I was invited to be a panelist during an event for the Workforce Innovation Board of Ramsey County. At this event, we discussed how to leverage tech skills and the Ramsey County tech ecosystem to support a transformative workforce recovery. This panel was hosted by Tony Lusiba, WIB Tech Committee Chair.
The panelists included:
- Antoinette Smith, Techquity
- Mark Hurlburt, Prime Digital Academy
- Lisa Schlosser, Technovation
- Steve Buchanan, Microsoft MVP, and Author
Some of the topics that were discussed
- Trends to think about as we pivot our workforce post-COVID-19.
- New skills that job seekers should have as companies move to hybrid models vs going back to the office 100%.
- Technology enhancements employers should adopt to provide support for this new hybrid working model.
Here is a blog post about the event:
Here is a direct link to watch the the recording:
Preparing our Workforce for the Future of Work panel discussion