There is another book for the System Center stack coming from Packt. This book is a cookbook on Service Manager 2012.
This book will cover the various methods and best practices administrating and using Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012. How to correctly solve specific problems and scenarios that arise while using System Center Service Manager.
- ITSM Framework and Processes
- How to Personalize SCSM 2012 Administration
- Configuration of Service Level Agreements
- How to build the Configuration Management Database
- Change and Release Management Design
- Advanced Personalization of SCSM
- Automation of Service Manager 2012
- Implementation of Security Roles
The authors of this book are key players in the System Center/Service Manager space. These authors include:
- Sam has over 15 years experience in IT across various industry sectors (public and private). Sam is a consultancy practice business owner and independent IT consultant. Samuel specializes in services that support and enhance customer experiences of business applications. His Blog: http://www.nn4consultants.com
- Steve is an ICT professional clocking up over 15 years of experience ranging from low end system building to managing a crack team of enterprise class support specialists to now providing consultancy and designs for system center products. His Blog: http://systemscentre.blogspot.com
- Anders Has been working with Service Manager since early 2009 when it still was in beta stage He is a consultant on Service Manager. His blog: http://www.scsm.se
- Dieter is an IT consultant and co-founder of the company Syliance IT Services, headquartered in Switzerland, which specializes in consulting and implementation services for the Microsoft System Center platform. His blog: http://blog.dietergasser.com
- Andreas is an IT architect around the System Center product family and blogger. He has been in IT 1998. http://startblog.hud.de
You can find out more information on the book here:
I am excited for this book as I work with Service Manager 2012.