This month the Minnesota System Center User Group will have System Center MVP Cameron Fuller presenting "Monitoring and tuning System Center with SCOM".
For those of you not familiar with Cameron, he is a Operations Manager Most Valuable Professional (MVP). A Principal consultant for Catapult Systems, an IT consulting company and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Cameron is the co-author of:
- Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Unleashed,
- System Center Operations Manager 2007 Unleashed
- System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Unleashed
- System Center 2012 Operations Manager Unleashed
- Contributor to System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Unleashed
Cameron presents at the Microsoft Management Summit (MMS) and TechEd, writes for various technical blogs, and has written articles for Windows IT Professional and TechNet magazines. This is a great chance to ask any SCOM monitoring question to one of the best MVPs on the subject!
The meeting will be Thursday November 14th at 5:00 PM in Edina at the Microsoft Technology Center, 6th floor.
For more info on the meeting: http://www.mnscug.org/meetings/286-november-mnscug-meeting
Cameron’s Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/cfuller/default.aspx